sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

WELCOME!!!


Hi there my name's ORLANDO VILLALOBOS you call ORVIMOR .Im fron MARACAIBO, VENEZUELA .
I live in MARACAIBO . I'm 28 years old and study lawyer at URBE.

I love music, playing baseball and basketball.My favorite sports teans are real madrid,new york yankees and los angeles lakers.

My favorite food is hamburguer and pizza.
I hate smoking,listening to rock,war , violence and injustice.

My drean is travel around the world, visit the piramids in egypt,the eiffel tower in paris and yankees stadiun.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have very friends in many countries. I can write so so, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice very more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

bay bay ........
ORVIMOR
SEC D-291
PROF:DORIS MOLERO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario