jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

FAVORITE DATE

MY BIRTHDAY!!  


My birthday is on April 20th, That is the reason why my favorite month is April. For me is a very special day because my family and friends called to congratulate me. All the years my family travel for this season because we celebrate the holy week paea that date.
My mother buy my favorite cake and my sister always has a surprise for me.
My wife gives me a very nice gift with a romantic letter, he is very creative so he surprise me with his gift and makes me feel very special.
Usually  my friends and my family prepared a party  to celebrate my birthday, we drink,  dance and eat delicious food and people give me beautiful gifts during the party. But the best gift of all is the kiss of my children to the conclusion that night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario